General Everything about the Solterra

SuperLucky88

Well Known
Oct 12, 2021
Have you ever noticed that outside of the Imprezza, Subaru is just stuck with their design philosophy that consumers want wagon style vehicles? If they produced regular vehicles like other brands, I feel they could be more successful.

TT97

Well Known
ELITE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2021
Los Angeles
'18 Model 3 LR
'21 VW ID.4 AWD
Have you ever noticed that outside of the Imprezza, Subaru is just stuck with their design philosophy that consumers want wagon style vehicles? If they produced regular vehicles like other brands, I feel they could be more successful.

We just replaced our Subaru with the ID.4. We liked the fact that it was a wagon and not an SUV (although I always preferred wagons as they handled better, EV SUVs with the low center of gravity really removes much of the benefit of the wagon). Having said that, I don't think Subaru had much say in the design of the Solterra; it is just a rebadged Toyota bZ4X.

TOYOTA bZ4X
20211029_01_03_s.jpg

Subaru Solterra
2022-Subaru-Solterra-EV-Japan-debut-19.jpg

talkingevs

Administrator
STAFF MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER
Oct 9, 2021
Las Vegas
18' Model 3 LR
21' Model 3 SR+
They are sharing the platform? I hate it when companies do this. I also don't care for the charging port being put on the passenger side on the blue one above....have to walk all the way around to plug it in? I sound a little lazy there lol.

TalkingEVs - Electric Vehicle Community

We are an independent electric vehicle enthusiast community for all brands and models. Join the discussion today for FREE!

JOIN COMMUNITY

ADD SITE/CLUB

ADD BUSINESS

ADVERTISE

Latest posts

Gooda Blogs Website Family

ADVERTISEMENT